Seed Planting Instructions
If you're planting these in the Fall skip straight to step 3. ☺️
1st - Soak the seeds you want to plant in water for 24 hours before starting the stratification process
2nd - Begin the stratification process as follows;
- Place a 1/4 cup of sand (or more) in a mixing bowl.
- Add your desired seed amount to the sand.
- Place sand/seed mixture in a ziploc bag and seal.
- Label the variety and date clearly on the bag.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 months before planting.
3rd - Sow the seeds in your chosen spot!
- Place 1/4" deep in soil
- Pat the soil back in on top of the seed
- Mulch over the top of the seed bed
That's it! ☺️